Presidency good luck

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Presidency good luck

Postby Trick on Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:06 pm

In Swedish media they write that Kamal Harris may become the first female US president, well of course that may happen if something happens to Biden, it’s one of the “duties” of an Vice President ?
In the media they write that Kamal Harris will ne be just a “heartbeat away from the highest post” meaning that Joe is old (and not in good health ?), and perhaps now with Covid around he might be in direct danger combined with the highly stressful tasks that comes with an presidency ...
As for my personal opinion Biden looks kinda fragile....will he last the four years ?

Perhaps there should be an upper age limit for those who run for the president post ?

Anyway, Good Luck
Last edited by Trick on Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trick

Re: Presidency good luck

Postby Strange on Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:36 am

I heard an old monk said that those who seek to protect
the weak and vulnerable are "retributed" with strong health and long life.
I am not sure if this is true... guess we'll have to wait and see
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

岳武穆王以枪为拳, 六合形意李门世根, 形意拳五行为先, 论身法六合为首,少揽闲事心田静, 多读拳谱武艺精 - 李洛能 (形意拳谱)
Strange
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:31 am

The old monk must have been very helpful to the weak and vulnerable, how did he help them ? how old did he get ? Good advices are always welcomed
Trick

Postby Trick on Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:47 am

Strange wrote:I heard an old monk said that those who seek to protect
the weak and vulnerable are "retributed" with strong health and long life.
I am not sure if this is true... guess we'll have to wait and see

Trump seem to be in good vigor even brushed off the potentially deadly corona infection in a day or two...but as you say, we have to wait and see what comes next
Last edited by Trick on Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trick

Postby Strange on Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:27 am

yes, let's wait and see
tomorrow is a brand new day, who knows what surprises it may bring
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

岳武穆王以枪为拳, 六合形意李门世根, 形意拳五行为先, 论身法六合为首,少揽闲事心田静, 多读拳谱武艺精 - 李洛能 (形意拳谱)
Strange
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:02 am

Strange wrote:tomorrow is a brand new day, who knows what surprises it may bring
Monday, Monday, can't trust that day
Trick

Postby Trick on Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:36 pm

To spinn more on what the media seem to hint at, that Harris may have to step in at some point because Robinettes age and health condition are working against him...So...As I recal there was some fuss about Clintons health condition during the 2016 elections, and then that Trump did a health checkup when he was to enter his presidency that showed he was a very healthy man for his age.
Is it so that before entering the presidency there’s to be done an required health checkup ?
If the to be boss in the White House fail the checkup grandly but the to be Vice President pass it, will the no2 guy then take the no1 position on the spot ?
For example if Tumps check up had showed the very opposite than what it did would that stop him to become the president and instead Pence would have became the 45th US boss ?
Trick

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:06 pm

Trick wrote:To spinn more on what the media seem to hint at, that Harris may have to step in at some point because Robinettes age and health condition are working against him...So...As I recal there was some fuss about Clintons health condition during the 2016 elections, and then that Trump did a health checkup when he was to enter his presidency that showed he was a very healthy man for his age.
Is it so that before entering the presidency there’s to be done an required health checkup ?
If the to be boss in the White House fail the checkup grandly but the to be Vice President pass it, will the no2 guy then take the no1 position on the spot ?
For example if Tumps check up had showed the very opposite than what it did would that stop him to become the president and instead Pence would have became the 45th US boss ?

;D

Well, Trump dictated his letter proclaiming his excellent health, so, best to take it with a grain of salt. When his actual numbers came out, his White House doc had to lie, spin, and quit. Much has been said about Trump's, Biden's, and Hillary's health. Usually by opponents and for obvious political reasons.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... ary-health
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:33 am

Ian C. Kuzushi wrote:
Trick wrote:To spinn more on what the media seem to hint at, that Harris may have to step in at some point because Robinettes age and health condition are working against him...So...As I recal there was some fuss about Clintons health condition during the 2016 elections, and then that Trump did a health checkup when he was to enter his presidency that showed he was a very healthy man for his age.

;D

Well, Trump dictated his letter proclaiming his excellent health, so, best to take it with a grain of salt. When his actual numbers came out, his White House doc had to lie, spin, and quit. Much has been said about Trump's, Biden's, and Hillary's health. Usually by opponents and for obvious political reasons.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... ary-health

Yes could be so that Joe Robinette’s eventual presidential health checkup result will end up being fake ? But for trump he actually seem to have been quite healthy being very active for the past four years being places all around the world meeting with other word leaders while still managing showing up at the golf course at the same time with grace handling around the clock personal attacks .....
Last edited by Trick on Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trick

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:47 am

No, I don't think there is any reason to believe that Joe Biden is going to hire a private doctor to release an obviously fake medical assessment.

The rest of it is an interesting perspective. I'm not saying Trump is on the verge of death (I don't think Biden is either), but he was rushed to the hosptial twice during his presidency. That's very unusual. He also has high cholestorol despite taking statins. So, hardly the epitome of Robust. I assume your strange use of Biden's middle name is meant to be derogatory? It just comes across like a language or cultural snafu.

You are right he golfed. A lot.

By the way, Biden has met with more leaders than Trump. I suppose it's more important what one does with the meetings, though.
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:14 am

Ian C. Kuzushi wrote:I assume your strange use of Biden's middle name is meant to be derogatory? It just comes across like a language or cultural snafu.

Oh ! I actually thought Biden was a kind of short for Robinette. I think Robinette sound as an cool name, one come to think of Robinhood or something...
Trick

Postby roger hao on Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:18 am

To say that that Trump faked good health is ridiculous seeing that he lasted
very well for 4 years.
Joe Biden's physical health is not the issue. He thinks he got elected to
the senate - that is the issue.
roger hao

Postby Steve James on Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:36 am

with grace

That was a joke, right? :)
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:37 am

Afa dying, hey, everybody dies, why worry?
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:53 am

Steve James wrote:Afa dying, hey, everybody dies, why worry?

now i think we should wish Joseph good luck and hope for that he manage the coming four years in same excellent health as Donald did
Trick

Next

Return to Off the Topic