Bokh wrestling and the cultural genocide in Inner Mongolia

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Bokh wrestling and the cultural genocide in Inner Mongolia

Postby Bao on Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:14 am

Finny wrote:
Bao wrote: Of course Harvard is a University. What are you talking about? That is what makes it funny. They should be scientific and not make stupid conclusions without checking out facts.

Still no idea what you're talking about.

A University claimed “proofs” without checking surrounding facts. What they claimed was easily dismissed.

Bao wrote:Your approach to this discussion is telling though. Why are you 'very happy' that Australia was upset? Why do you think Austrlia 'deserved it?' ... It's a weird thing to say. And pretty juvenile, to be honest.

Good for you to be honest and upfront. I respect that. It’s a juvenile thing to say, I do agree. “Happy” was not the best choice of word. I did have a laugh when I saw their reaction. As Australia acts as one of US little brothers who keep on bullying China whenever they get a chance, I enjoyed that they lost it. Juvenile or not, I will admit that. Australia can say that it was unnecessary to depict it that way, but I do believe that it would serve them better to keep up a humble face due to the nature of their crime.
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Finny on Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:46 pm

The nature of what crime? You do realise that the Australian government report - where all of this information comes from - only contains allegations of crimes plural. Some will/may be referred to the DPP for criminal prosecution. But none have been proven. Like I said, you have simply swallowed the line put forward by the Chinese fake image. Exactly as intended I suppose - they know how powerful an image is to the uneducated masses. For someone who keeps demanding sources you are happy to slander a country with none? But Australia's hypocritical. right.

On the other hand, you parrot this narrative of Australia 'bullying' China whenever a chance presents - can you cite a single example? The truth is Australia is and has been heavily dependent on Chinese exports for decades now, and has repeatedly been bullied by China as a result. This is not something isolated to Australia - many countries have noted China's bullying tactics for years now.

By way of example, this year China has halted Australian exports of barley, lobster, wine and more, all as punishment for Australia asking for an independent investigation into the origins of covid. Who exactly is the bully?
Finny
Great Old One

Postby Bao on Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:07 pm

Finny wrote:. Like I said, you have simply swallowed the line put forward by the Chinese fake image.

I haven’t read one single thing about the Australian war crimes from Chinese sources, only what has been published in the West, as the article I linked to.

On the other hand, you parrot this narrative of Australia 'bullying' China whenever a chance presents - can you cite a single example? The truth is Australia is and has been heavily dependent on Chinese exports for decades now, and has repeatedly been bullied by China as a result. This is not something isolated to Australia - many countries have noted China's bullying tactics for years now.

By way of example, this year China has halted Australian exports of barley, lobster, wine and more, all as punishment for Australia asking for an independent investigation into the origins of covid. Who exactly is the bully?

You speak about years of Chinese bullying when the West has in fact kept on bullying China for many decades. You should do some fact checking.

I don’t think you have a clue about who started the recent economical war and how. The real war started when China decided to say no to take more waste from the USA. The US got furious that they could not dump their shit on China anymore and started with sanctions against China. China had also taken control over steel factories and related industry which had been made private companies at the time of Yang Zemin’s rule. Those factories had been used by the USA for cheap production. This was another thing that angered the US. So the USA started an economical war in attempt to subdue China to obey the “rules” from the USA. The USA also started to put pressure on other countries as Australia to also start making sanctions against China. So the bully is the USA and it’s allies who follow the US. What China has done to in this economical war is nothing except retaliation to what other countries first did to China.

The investigation that Australia suggested was not “independent”. It was a Covid-19 investigation that was demanded by the US. The USA proposed an investigation that should be led by the US and Italy, where China would not be allowed to participate or even to keep watch over the process. This was what China refused, not the investigation, but that they would not be allowed to even watch over the investigation. Soon after this weird US proposal, China Offered the UN to do a fully independent and open investigation lead by the UN and not the US. But the USA refused these terms, an open and independent investigation.

It’s always the USA that starts international conflicts. It’s always the USA that is the bully. But as always, if you are not with the US, you are against it, so the allies follow and participate in the bullying.

The countries in the West have already decided that China should do nothing else than provide the West with cheap production. When China wants to develop its country more and stop serve other countries with cheap labor, they do everything to suppress the country. It’s nothing else than the same old imperialism. It’s good for China that the country has become so strong that it can say no to many decades of bullying.
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Finny on Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:45 pm

Bao wrote:
Finny wrote:. Like I said, you have simply swallowed the line put forward by the Chinese fake image.

I haven’t read one single thing about the Australian war crimes from Chinese sources, only what has been published in the West, as the article I linked to.

You don't seem to read so well.

Bao wrote:
You speak about years of Chinese bullying when the West has in fact kept on bullying China for many decades. You should do some fact checking.

'The West' bullying China is not what is being discussed. YOU should do some fact checking.

Bao wrote:I don’t think you have a clue about who started the recent economical war and how. The real war started when China decided to say no to take more waste from the USA. The US got furious that they could not dump their shit on China anymore and started with sanctions against China. China had also taken control over steel factories and related industry which had been made private companies at the time of Yang Zemin’s rule. Those factories had been used by the USA for cheap production. This was another thing that angered the US. So the USA started an economical war in attempt to subdue China to obey the “rules” from the USA. The USA also started to put pressure on other countries as Australia to also start making sanctions against China. So the bully is the USA and it’s allies who follow the US. What China has done to in this economical war is nothing except retaliation to what other countries first did to China.

I understand exactly what I was talking about; you clearly don't. Again, you simply trot out this generic 'The world vs China' narrative which is a laughably simplistic and inaccurate notion. Nothing you said there has anything to do with anything.

Bao wrote:The investigation that Australia suggested was not “independent”. It was a Covid-19 investigation that was demanded by the US. The USA proposed an investigation that should be led by the US and Italy, where China would not be allowed to participate or even to keep watch over the process. This was what China refused, not the investigation, but that they would not be allowed to even watch over the investigation. Soon after this weird US proposal, China Offered the UN to do a fully independent and open investigation lead by the UN and not the US. But the USA refused these terms, an open and independent investigation.

No. Not in the slightest.

Bao wrote:It’s always the USA that starts international conflicts. It’s always the USA that is the bully. But as always, if you are not with the US, you are against it, so the allies follow and participate in the bullying.

The countries in the West have already decided that China should do nothing else than provide the West with cheap production. When China wants to develop its country more and stop serve other countries with cheap labor, they do everything to suppress the country. It’s nothing else than the same old imperialism. It’s good for China that the country has become so strong that it can say no to many decades of bullying.

lol.
Finny
Great Old One

Postby Franklin on Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:38 am

* i haven't followed the up-to-date happenings on said photo
but the last time I saw news of it...
some issues we haven't even brought up yet
is how twitter is very happy to fact check and provide the needed context that might be missing on everything - except this photo
and apparently - snuff material is no longer against twitter guidelines ???
or maybe just for the CCP...

also just wanted to point out another common CCP tactic showcased on this thread...

come up with some BS
then add more BS
and more, and more and more...

until normal people that were pointing out the BS go:

and give up...

cause it gets to the point where it is no use ...

then they say they have proof they were correct all along..
see no one is dissenting...
we must be correct...
this is now the status quo...

do not go against the status quo that has already been firmly established....

::)
Last edited by Franklin on Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Franklin
Great Old One

Postby GrahamB on Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:29 am

Clearly this never happened! Our benevolent Chinese leaders would never allow it! Listen to Bao instead.

"Wave after wave of Chinese propaganda crashed down upon me, and as the months went by, I began to lose part of my sanity. Bits of my soul shattered and broke off. I will never recover them."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... -haitiwaji

After 10 years living in France, I returned to China to sign some papers and I was locked up. For the next two years, I was systematically dehumanised, humiliated and brainwashed

by Gulbahar Haitiwaji with Rozenn Morgat
Last edited by GrahamB on Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby Bao on Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:52 am

Interesting article. Seems plausible and genuine, and a much more balanced read than usual.

So it confirms that Uighurs often travels back and forth to Xinjiang, and for the most parts without any risk (her daughters and others did it frequently).

So she was wrongfully sent to a re-education camp (yes, I am sure that could happen) and accused of being a terrorist. The only torture mentioned (except psychological) was a crazy teacher who liked to slap the inmates/students in the face and humiliate them (so we haven't heard about crazy teachers or forced teaching in other countries?).

No whips, no pulled out nails, no stories about other inmates disappearing or being tortured. (If there is torture in these camps, after two years the would have heard stories and had to witness others being tortured as warning examples? No?)

She was sentenced to 7 years, but after 2 years she was found not guilty and released. She was released despite falsely admitting guilt and forced to sign papers of her guilt.

So what in the article here points to a Uighur genocide as usually claimed in these threads? :-\ As a Uighur, she didn't disappear without trace, wasn't executed (even though she was claimed being a terrorist) and not being subjected to any extreme physical torture. (I am not disputing bad treatment and humiliation).

The story doesn't contradict anything I've said so far in this forum, but rather confirms the very most of it.
Last edited by Bao on Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bao
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic