Pa Kua Concepts for all Martial artists

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: Pa Kua Concepts for all Martial artists

Postby Trick on Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:07 am

golden pyramid on fire in the middle
the word pyramid could have the meaning " fire in the middle" - just an nerdic obsevation 8-)
Trick

Postby everything on Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:31 pm

Quigga wrote:There must have been a first transmission of stuff, i.e. golden triangle or other things. How did the person who was first in line succeed? Where did it come from and how did he/she figure out how to transmit?

My guess is working insanely hard, having fate on your side, proving character... and maybe an "egregrore" (sp?). An esoteric think tank which is accessible under certain circumstances.

I will stop speculating now, it's just fun to wonder.

Do you mean the first as in the bagua founder? Or some monk doing early qigong things? The first question is easier since supposedly Dong came across a monk who did circle walking as qigong (no martial arts).
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby Quigga on Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:50 pm

No, I meant who figured out that a golden triangle with fire inside shooting beams into people had positive effects on people. How did the person figure out the method in the first place and realize it's specefic benefits. How did the person invent the method for transmission and what does the transfer unlock anyway? Is transfer just unlocking something in the body or imprinting a kind of signature or creating a link to something in a plane not physical?

Again, it's just fun to think about.

Also, why do some people walk circles without triangles. And where would that triangle be in the body?
Last edited by Quigga on Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quigga

Postby everything on Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:19 pm

lol, somebody was a math and sci-fi nerd way before it was really time for it, I guess
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby Trick on Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:23 pm

Quigga wrote:No, I meant who figured out that a golden triangle with fire inside shooting beams into people had positive effects on people. How did the person figure out the method in the first place and realize it's specefic benefits. How did the person invent the method for transmission and what does the transfer unlock anyway? Is transfer just unlocking something in the body or imprinting a kind of signature or creating a link to something in a plane not physical?

Again, it's just fun to think about.

Also, why do some people walk circles without triangles. And where would that triangle be in the body?

Triangles within circles - used in satanic practice
“has long been used by Satan worshippers to conjure demons from the bowels of hell. The triangle is used as a door and the circle as a boundary of power. Some Satanists admit doing away with the circle in hopes of being possessed”. http://nazarite.net/occult-symbols.html
Last edited by Trick on Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trick

Postby wayne hansen on Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:14 pm

Good luck telling all the FMA teachers who use that symbol that
Don't put power into the form let it naturally arise from the form
wayne hansen
Wuji

Postby everything on Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:41 pm

at this point this thread needs some "Jimmy" replies. I'm not quick enough with the images and videos.
everything
Wuji

Postby Trick on Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:44 pm

. Good luck telling all the FMA teachers who use that symbol that
Don’t know much about FMA, but doesn’t it’s practice include invocation of spirits as support for ones martial power?
Last edited by Trick on Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trick

Postby Trick on Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:51 pm

everything wrote:at this point this thread needs some "Jimmy" replies. I'm not quick enough with the images and videos.

https://cn.bing.com/images/search?view= ... t=1&sim=11
Trick

Postby everything on Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:40 am

lol yes
everything
Wuji

Previous

Return to Video Links