test no topic

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: test no topic

Postby jimmy on Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:07 pm

Gnostic-Luciferian-New-Babylon-Revisited wrote:The Gnostic Luciferian New Age “Utopia” will be based upon a Mystery Babylon re-visitation of tolerance for all behaviors narcissistically self-indulgent, sexually perverse, psychoactively induced, and sinfully decadent, with self-worship and self-adulation as the highest pinnacle of religious zeal. Additionally, utilizing the trickery and artifice of an Alien Antichrist Messiah Deception, the Luciferian Elite seek to obliterate Christianity and replace it with a Gnostic Pantheistic Cosmogenesis narrative, where Ancient Aliens are our true genetic origins, and Cosmic Evolution, with Mankind in tow, is the Grand Design of the Universe. Becoming ONE with this Luciferian Hive Mind Cosmic Consciousness will be mandatory at some point, whether induced by drugs, neural meshing, trance, military force, MK Ultra trauma-based mind control, brainwashing, demonic and satanic ritual, or a combination all these occult strategies. The underlying theme of this book becomes patently clear as you read it: Against our will and without us knowing it, Mankind has all been indoctrinated into a Gnostic Luciferian Cult through the educational system, modern culture, business, Hollywood films, the media, eastern religions, modern science, digital manipulation and control, propaganda, and of course, through The New Age Movement, itself. It is a chilling conclusion and one well worth considering as the world plunges, headlong, into the Gnostic Luciferian nightmare of self-worship, and a lust for life-extension and unbridled power through merging with machines. Is this not the Pride of Life on steroids? And, obviously, this lust for God-like stature (Apotheosis) encapsulates the Luciferian Serpent's Promise in The Garden of Eden in full regalia: "Eat this Apple and ye shall become a God." Since this is a very real situation which effects all the world in the direst sort of way, the contents of this book are relevant to all citizens of the world. This book bravely explores the various guises that this repackaged Babylonian Gnostic Luciferianism has taken and how it got to this point, as well as offers answers to this nefarious situation.

jimmy
Wuji

Postby Strange on Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:37 am

天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

岳武穆王以枪为拳, 六合形意李门世根, 形意拳五行为先, 论身法六合为首,少揽闲事心田静, 多读拳谱武艺精 - 李洛能 (形意拳谱)
Strange
Great Old One

Postby Strange on Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:09 pm

Last edited by Strange on Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

Strange
Great Old One

Postby jimmy on Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:08 pm

jimmy
Wuji

Postby GrahamB on Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:46 am

One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby marvin8 on Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:58 am

marvin8
Wuji

Postby jimmy on Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:33 pm

ImageImageImageImage
jimmy
Wuji

Postby jimmy on Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:39 pm

jimmy
Wuji

Postby Bao on Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:07 am

Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:05 pm

The donkey told the tiger, "The grass is blue."
The tiger replied, "No, the grass is green ."
The discussion became heated, and the two decided to submit the issue to arbitration, so they approached the lion.
As they approached the lion on his throne, the donkey started screaming: ′′Your Highness, isn't it true that the grass is blue?"
The lion replied: "If you believe it is true, the grass is blue."
The donkey rushed forward and continued: ′′The tiger disagrees with me, contradicts me and annoys me. Please punish him."
The king then declared: ′′The tiger will be punished with 3 days of silence."
The donkey jumped with joy and went on his way, content and repeating ′′The grass is blue, the grass is blue..."
The tiger asked the lion, "Your Majesty, why have you punished me, after all, the grass is green?"
The lion replied, ′′You've known and seen the grass is green."
The tiger asked, ′′So why do you punish me?"
The lion replied, "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green. The punishment is because it is degrading for a brave, intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with an ass, and on top of that, you came and bothered me with that question just to validate something you already knew was true!"
The biggest waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn't care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on discussions that make no sense. There are people who, for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand. Others who are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t.
When IGNORANCE SCREAMS, intelligence moves on.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby jimmy on Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:19 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
jimmy
Wuji

Postby Bao on Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:21 pm

Bao
Great Old One

Postby Strange on Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:10 am

天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

Strange
Great Old One

Postby Strange on Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:10 am

Last edited by Strange on Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

Strange
Great Old One

Postby Bao on Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:10 am

Bao
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That