Crazy (and not-so-crazy) shit about Covid-19

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Crazy (and not-so-crazy) shit about Covid-19

Postby wiesiek on Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:03 am

@ Giles
hidden is, as UFO ;) , real crack between scientists.
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Giles on Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:06 am

Absolutemente, more rich people live in houses than in tents. Implications! But cooking vaccines is harder than cooking meth? And tai chi classes cost more than taekwondo classes, go live evil og, so seats on UFOs are hard to book unless you NASA nada, know what I mean? So there!

;)
Do not make the mistake of giving up the near in order to seek the far.
Giles
Wuji

Postby origami_itto on Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:31 am

Doc Stier wrote:Good grief! Much is said about the disease pandemic and the various pharmaceutical medicines presented as potentially viable responses to it, but little is said about who has benefited by it all, both financially and politically.

Follow the money and the political power, without emotional attachment to the final outcome, in order to see the truth hidden in plain view of all. :-\

That's a good point. Me, personally, I was fired by one Trump-loving billionaire in the middle of the pandemic so he could squeeze a few more bucks out of the economy and got hired by a company that doesn't employ any billionaires for literally twice the pay. But we (my little unit at least, no clue what the company at large does) do give another billionaire about a million a year just to do business. Managed to move cross country on my own dime and become a homeowner to boot in the middle of all this.

The billionaires I mentioned are both on the list of big winners here.
https://inequality.org/great-divide/upd ... -pandemic/

My wife got laid off, too. She ran out her unemployment in Texas. We got the taxes they took from that back this year thanks to the Democrat run congress. I'm always happy to get a check for $3k.

Some people were poised to cash in, no doubt. Online services and large corporations have managed to do well while a lot of small businesses have gone under. I have no real concern for small businesses. Sure they serve a sort of romantic ideal of the self made man living out the American dream, but in actual practice they're unable to compensate their workers appropriately and are generally just as exploitive as the corporations. Usually they're worse because they also get to skirt some provisions of labor laws and don't even offer health insurance.

Some are different. There's a woman in California that runs a clothing store. She and her employees all make the same day rate per shift, which works out to about $75k a year. Profit is divided equally at the end of the year and last year everybody got a car as their bonus.

There's also that credit card payment service CEO that made $70k his company's minimum wage a few years back, and he saw a great benefit to his bottom line so he's still running with it.

They both did fine through the pandemic. More of that, please.

But even with that understanding, yeah, people need to work. That's what the masks and vaccine is about. Getting people working. Here in Florida, they just act like it doesn't exist, for a while that was driving a huge wave of cases but it's settling down now.

There have been some clear winners, but I think it speaks more to the general inequality we have been living in for decades now than any nefarious plot to cause the current situation. The system itself is set up to drive inequality and parts of it went into overdrive. The nature of capitalism is to exploit any opportunity to extract wealth from the community. Flag sales spiked after 9/11 but that doesn't mean the seamstresses were behind the plot. The profit per vial of the vaccines is less than for a can of coca cola at the movies, but yeah it's in enough demand to make a significant impact.

Emotionally, yes. I'm not emotionally capable of believing that many people would be involved in crafting and unleashing something as evil and devastating as this pandemic. Not without evidence. The world's billionaires weren't hurting before all this started, and while their greed knows no bounds in my imagination, I stop short of believing they'd intentionally slaughter 4.5 million people for a few points more.

I know, given my knowledge of US history that may seem naive, but there's the limit of my bias. I think there's still some good in people.

Politically, it's about time to start doing something about it. Biden's proposed wealth taxes are a start. Minimum wage increase might help. I'm in favor of mandating profit sharing and jacking up progressive taxes to fund things like infrastructure and education to help more people get out of the minimum wage class to begin with.

Anyhow thanks for the warm up prompt.
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|IG|X|
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:33 am

Giles
just show me a better deal, than rock hard 20 bucks from 1

I would love such investment 8-)
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Dragon Bagua on Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:13 pm

Doc Stier wrote:Good grief! Much is said about the disease pandemic and the various pharmaceutical medicines presented as potentially viable responses to it, but little is said about who has benefited by it all, both financially and politically.

Follow the money and the political power, without emotional attachment to the final outcome, in order to see the truth hidden in plain view of all. :-\

Always enjoy reading your postings Doc Stier. Some things are far more important than martial arts. Unfortunately it doesn't appear the masses will ever wake up. They continue to say and do things like referencing vaccine investment companies such as google, over actual whistleblowers and those higher ups caught speaking when their guard is down by actual news outlets such as Project Veritas. Most people today have never heard of Operation Mockingbird. Much less fully understanding it's future implications upon fully researching.

I wonder why frontline workers in hospitals who deal with covid day in and day out give up their entire medical careers to avoid this? Typical media regurgitated responses are "but experts say", "stupid republicans/trumpers (insert your favorite far left vitriol - and yes this works both ways, far left to right, far right to left). We're all in the bottom 90% and we all bleed red. But the ignorant continue to let the top 10% divide us by "left" or "right". It's very unfortunate for us all.

Just a couple questions people may want to be asking those in charge of this "pandemic".
Why is the PCR test set at 40 for the vaccinated and 28 for the unvaccinated?
Why do people who die within 2 weeks of getting the vaccine are being counted as unvaccinated?

Maybe I am the ignorant one for asking? Please enlighten me. God Bless (or insert whatever higher power you prefer) and take care.

https://renz-law.com/

https://odysee.com/@AfterSkool:7/mass-p ... pulation:e

https://vaersanalysis.info/2021/10/08/v ... 10-1-2021/
Dragon Bagua

Postby origami_itto on Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:07 pm

Dragon Bagua wrote: actual whistleblowers and those higher ups caught speaking when their guard is down by actual news outlets such as Project Veritas

There's a lot to unpack in your post but let's just tackle this.

I posted about Veritas's finding, bias, and general lack of ethics or scruples earlier but that's surely not going to convince you, so let's look at the truth bombs they dropped recently concerning this subject.

1) pfizer employees admit that you get better immunity from surviving COVID-19 than you do from the vaccine.

We knew this. It's like saying "scientists admit water is wet".

Here's an article from August stating this, at least a month before Veritas broke their story. Https://www.science.org/content/article ... ains-vital

We knew this. We also know that you are far more likely to die from COVID-19 than the vaccine. VAERS is not an authoritative source to draw conclusions from. It's an unvetted reporting database that researchers use to investigate the root cause of reported adverse events.

On investigation, last I looked, two people died from the Johnson and Johnson, so they stopped and reevaluated it's use.

Yes I trust those securities scientists much more than I trust people who either misunderstand or misrepresent the function and authority of VAERS.

2) Pfizer used fetal stem cells to develop the vaccine

No. They didn't. No stem cells are used in the production of the vaccine. There are no stem cells or any other kind of fetal tissue in the vaccine.

KEC-293, an immortalized line of kidney embryonic cells drives derived from a medically necessary abortion in 1973, is used in TESTING the completed vaccine. Just like it's used to test formulations of Tylenol, aspirin, benadryl, tums, and pretty much everything else you might find in a well stocked domestic medicine cabinet.

This describes this use and it was published in March. https://www.icsi.org/covid-19-vaccine-f ... tal-cells/

So ignoring all the other times Veritas has misrepresented facts, you have here two clear cut examples where they are presenting commonly known and easily verifiable information as some kind of earth shattering whistleblower confession. This might lead a reasonable person to question their motivation and trustworthiness. It may even cause you to look into their source of funding and question why they are peddling misinformation.

Are you really content to dismiss anything coming from a reputable source that also happens to agree with the overwhelming scientific consensus while accepting wholesale everything that a demonstrably partisan misinformation outlet with a track record of lying has to say?

I mean, you do you, just saying you could dig a little...
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby Dragon Bagua on Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:16 pm

oragami_itto wrote:
Dragon Bagua wrote: actual whistleblowers and those higher ups caught speaking when their guard is down by actual news outlets such as Project Veritas

1) pfizer employees admit that you get better immunity from surviving COVID-19 than you do from the vaccine.

No. They didn't. No stem cells are used in the production of the vaccine. There are no stem cells or any other kind of fetal tissue in the vaccine.

1) Why won't your "Lord" Fauci who is controlling the covid narrative answer this?

CNN: Why should people with natural immunity still be forced to take the vaccine?

FAUCI: "I don’t have a really firm answer for you on that."pic.twitter.com/vGAIehMOJF
— Dr. Simone Gold (@drsimonegold) September 13, 2021

2) https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/b ... as-ambush/

oragami_itto wrote:I mean, you do you, just saying you could dig a little...

::)
Dragon Bagua

Postby origami_itto on Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:34 pm

Dragon Bagua wrote:
oragami_itto wrote:

1) Why won't your "Lord" Fauci who is controlling the covid narrative answer this?

CNN: Why should people with natural immunity still be forced to take the vaccine?

FAUCI: "I don’t have a really firm answer for you on that."pic.twitter.com/vGAIehMOJF
— Dr. Simone Gold (@drsimonegold) September 13, 2021

Seeing as how Dr Fauci and I are both US citizens, neither of us is a Lord. I don't know how you choose to relate to figures in government, but for me it is definitely not worship or feudal fealty.

Regarding the pull quote. There are studies that go both ways and his answer was qualified with context. Stripping that out to make a point is a direct example of the misinformation.

Fauci, who is President Joe Biden's chief medical adviser, was asked on Friday by CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta whether people who have tested positive for the virus should still get a shot. He cited data from Israel in August suggesting people who recovered from COVID-19 had a lower risk of contracting the delta variant than those who got a full Pfizer vaccine.

"I don't have a really firm answer for you on that. That's something that we're going to have to discuss regarding the durability of the response," Fauci said.

The research from Israel, Fauci noted, did not address the durability that natural immunity offers, and he said that it is possible for a person to recover from COVID-19 and receive natural immunity, but then, that person might not be protected for nearly as long as the protection the vaccine offers.

"I think that is something that we need to sit down and discuss seriously," he added.

2) https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/b ... as-ambush/

oragami_itto wrote:I mean, you do you, just saying you could dig a little...

::)

I wouldn't want to talk to those douchebag hatchet men either.
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby Dragon Bagua on Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:13 pm

oragami_itto wrote:

Nice attempt to divert that you were factually wrong about the fetal cells. I picture you running away just like she did from the PV reporters question as to why she sent emails to Pfizer employees telling them not to discuss the fetal cells being in their MRNA (it's not a vaccine) shots. ;D

https://www.worldtribune.com/rand-paul- ... reatments/

Last edited by Dragon Bagua on Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon Bagua

Postby origami_itto on Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:29 pm

Dragon Bagua wrote:
oragami_itto wrote:

Nice attempt to divert that you were factually wrong about the fetal cells. I picture you running away just like she did from the PV reporters question as to why she sent emails to Pfizer employees telling them not to discuss the fetal cells being in their MRNA (it's not a vaccine) shots. ;D

Except, no, I wasn't. As I said before it's known that they use fetal cells for testing. It's known that these cells are used to test a range of pharmaceuticals. There are no fetal cells in the vaccine.

I don't know how anybody could get the idea that the public might misrepresent or misunderstand that information. ::)

Even look at the text they're displaying. It does not say that fetal cells were used to manufacture the vaccine. It says "we want to avoid having the information on the fetal cells floating around out there".

Do you know what else the emails say? Here's a snippet.

Source: https://www.berkshireeagle.com/ap/factc ... a5002.html
One of the main emails cited specifically says, “Human fetal derived cell lines are not used to produce our investigational vaccine, which consists of synthetic and enzymatically produced components.” It adds: “One or more cell lines with an origin that can be traced back to human fetal tissue has been used in laboratory tests associated with the vaccine program.”

These people, and I use that term loosely, are LYING to you. Directly. Demonstrably. Consistently.
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby Dragon Bagua on Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:15 pm

oragami_itto wrote:
Dragon Bagua wrote:
oragami_itto wrote:

Except, no, I wasn't. As I said before it's known that they use fetal cells for testing. It's known that these cells are used to test a range of pharmaceuticals. There are no fetal cells in the vaccine.

I don't know how anybody could get the idea that the public might misrepresent or misunderstand that information. ::)

Even look at the text they're displaying. It does not say that fetal cells were used to manufacture the vaccine. It says "we want to avoid having the information on the fetal cells floating around out there".

Do you know what else the emails say? Here's a snippet.

Source: https://www.berkshireeagle.com/ap/factc ... a5002.html
One of the main emails cited specifically says, “Human fetal derived cell lines are not used to produce our investigational vaccine, which consists of synthetic and enzymatically produced components.” It adds: “One or more cell lines with an origin that can be traced back to human fetal tissue has been used in laboratory tests associated with the vaccine program.”

These people, and I use that term loosely, are LYING to you. Directly. Demonstrably. Consistently.

No you're absolutely wrong. As is your known far left news outlet that you provide above. Pfizer is a big enough company that if Project Veritas was misrepresenting them, they would be slapped with a lawsuit quicker than a fly jumps on poo. Project Veritas has sued/is in the process of suing far left news outlets such as NY Times and CNN. Now that the big guys like the NYT and CNN are in the legal system vs PV, they send the smaller ones like your berkeag rag after them with more lies. Anyone can research the ties that "news" rag has as well as their history and retractions. You see the NYT and CNN don't want to tangle with PV while they are already being sued whilst caught red handed lying about them.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/12/supr ... ork-times/

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/04/27/p ... n-lawsuit/

Curious as to why you are so interested in making this all about PV? If you were earnest in having an actual discussion on this vaccine subject then you would address the two questions I asked above. As opposed to attempting to bury these very legitimate questions amongst this PV back and forth irrelevant dribble pitting PV vs the far left fake news outlets. As well as addressing the renz-law.com site filled with massive government, pentagon and medicare documented facts about the vaccine deaths.

1) Now would you like to answer why the CDC has set the PCR tests at the 40 cycle for the vaccinated and the 28 cycle for the unvaccinated?

2)And why does the CDC count those who die or have adverse reactions two weeks after getting the shot as being unvaccinated?

And you should definitely watch this (below) as it very much applies to you. You defend Fauci when I called him "Lord". Yet the man dictates to the American public whether their kids can do Halloween and whether families can have Thanksgiving and Christmas together. What do you call someone who wields that type of power?

Last edited by Dragon Bagua on Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dragon Bagua

Postby Dragon Bagua on Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:21 pm

This is pretty interesting too.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... n_too.html

June 5, 2021
Fauci's wife needs an investigation, too
By Stella Paul

Now that Dr. Anthony Fauci is feeling the heat for funding gain-of-function research at Wuhan Institute of Virology and covering it up, it's time to scrutinize his wife. Christine Grady, MSN, Ph.D., is Fauci's colleague at the National Institute of Health, where she serves as chief of bioethics and head of human subjects research at the NIH Clinical Center. According to the Center's website, Grady's contributions are "primarily in the ethics of clinical research, including informed consent, vulnerability, study design, recruitment, and international research ethics, as well as ethical issues faced by nurses and other health care providers."

In a gushing portrait, Vogue portrayed Fauci and Grady as "a medical power couple leading the fight against the virus." But taxpayers might not be so effusive about Mr. and Mrs. Fauci's "international research ethics," and "study design," now that America's economy and liberties have been destroyed by the Chinese virus they funded.

Why was Grady ever placed in a position at the NIH, where she was the final arbiter of the ethics of her husband's experiments? If Fauci wanted to study gain-of-function research on lethal viruses, did he just need to roll over in bed and say, "Honey, is this OK?" to obtain "ethical" permission?

And has anybody ever given Americans an accounting of the money that the Faucis were incentivized to make from their decisions? In 2005, a British medical journal reported that Fauci and other NIH researchers were receiving royalties on their pharmaceutical discoveries for AIDS/HIV. "Dr. Anthony Fauci told the BMJ that as a government employee he was required by law to put his name on the patent for the development of interleukin 2 and was also required by law to receive part of the payment the government received for use of the patent. He said that he felt it was inappropriate to receive payment and donated the entire amount to charity." Did he? Did anybody check? Which charity? It's worth noting that Grady also was involved in the governmental response to AIDS, serving on President Reagan's commission.

Now that we're in the COVID apocalypse, are Fauci and his wife in line to receive millions from vaccines they approved? Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., founder of Children's Health Defense, has soldiered on through constant online censorship to probe the safety record of vaccines for children. Kennedy had some choice words for Fauci in a recent interview, calling him an "absolute dictator" who turned the NIH "into an incubator for pharmaceutical products[.] ... [A]ll he does is develop new drugs and get us addicted to them. Now, under his watch, we take more drugs than anybody in the world, we paid the highest prices for them, and we have the worst health outcomes, and that is all Tony Fauci."

Kennedy also asserted that Fauci personally owns a piece of the Moderna vaccine, along with his researchers. "The Moderna vaccine — his agency owns half, but six of the top guys who work for him own pieces of that patent, so they will each get $150,000 a year for life for every patent that they own." Is this information accurate? Can somebody please ask Fauci the next time he's hauled in front of the Senate?

Fauci's and Grady's collaboration in America's destruction is a story that needs to be told. To illustrate it, here's the perfect photo:

Nothing screams “I’m a fraud!” more than being against masks until your fans demanded them, lying about why you were originally against them, signaling your virtue by needlessly wearing 1 while throwing out 1st pitch (poorly & like a fame whore) & then doing THIS! #FauciTheFraud pic.twitter.com/s9M1y4GYLd
— John Ziegler (@Zigmanfreud) July 24, 2020

Fauci with a pulled down mask and his wife, enjoying themselves as their "scientific" directives lock down the country, isolate and imprison people with social distancing and masks, and destroy the economy. It's time for Mr. and Mrs. Fauci to come clean.
Dragon Bagua

Postby origami_itto on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:01 pm

Dragon Bagua wrote:
1) Now would you like to answer why the CDC has set the PCR tests at the 40 cycle for the vaccinated and the 28 cycle for the unvaccinated?

That is false. They have not.
https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... uardian-a/
Factually inaccurate: The CDC didn’t change the PCR tests’ cycle thresholds for vaccinated people. The guidance cited in the article refers to genomic sequencing, which is used for identifying the virus’ lineage and variants. It isn’t used to test for the presence of infection. The CDC is still recording all vaccine breakthrough cases, not only the ones that led to hospitalization or death.

2)And why does the CDC count those who die or have adverse reactions two weeks after getting the shot as being unvaccinated?

Source?
Last edited by origami_itto on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby Dragon Bagua on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:31 pm

Both 1) and 2) are available on the CDC website.

When You've Been Fully Vaccinated | CDC
[Search domain cdc.gov] https://www.cdc.gov › coronavirus › 2019-ncov › vaccines › fully-vaccinated.html
2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or; 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine; If you don't meet these requirements, regardless of your age, you are NOT fully vaccinated.

There's also this> https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/caug ... ases-among

The US Center for Disease Control (CDC) is altering its practices of data logging and testing for “Covid19” in order to make it seem the experimental gene-therapy “vaccines” are effective at preventing the alleged disease.

They made no secret of this, announcing the policy changes on their website in late April/early May, (though naturally without admitting the fairly obvious motivation behind the change).

The trick is in their reporting of what they call “breakthrough infections” – that is people who are fully “vaccinated” against Sars-Cov-2 infection, but get infected anyway.

Essentially, Covid19 has long been shown – to those willing to pay attention – to be an entirely created pandemic narrative built on two key factors:

False-positive tests. The unreliable PCR test can be manipulated into reporting a high number of false-positives by altering the cycle threshold (CT value)

Inflated Case-count. The incredibly broad definition of “Covid case”, used all over the world, lists anyone who receives a positive test as a “Covid19 case”, even if they never experienced any symptoms.

Without these two policies, there would never have been an appreciable pandemic at all, and now the CDC has enacted two policy changes which means they no longer apply to vaccinated people.

Firstly, they are lowering their CT value when testing samples from suspected “breakthrough infections”.

From the CDC’s instructions for state health authorities on handling “possible breakthrough infections” (uploaded to their website in late April):

For cases with a known RT-PCR cycle threshold (Ct) value, submit only specimens with Ct value ≤28 to CDC for sequencing. (Sequencing is not feasible with higher Ct values.)

Throughout the pandemic, CT values in excess of 35 have been the norm, with labs around the world going into the 40s.

Essentially labs were running as many cycles as necessary to achieve a positive result, despite experts warning that this was pointless (even Fauci himself said anything over 35 cycles is meaningless).

But NOW, and only for fully vaccinated people, the CDC will only accept samples achieved from 28 cycles or fewer. That can only be a deliberate decision in order to decrease the number of “breakthrough infections” being officially recorded.

Secondly, asymptomatic or mild infections will no longer be recorded as “covid cases”.

That’s right. Even if a sample collected at the low CT value of 28 can be sequenced into the virus alleged to cause Covid19, the CDC will no longer be keeping records of breakthrough infections that don’t result in hospitalisation or death.

From their website:

As of May 1, 2021, CDC transitioned from monitoring all reported vaccine breakthrough cases to focus on identifying and investigating only hospitalized or fatal cases due to any cause. This shift will help maximize the quality of the data collected on cases of greatest clinical and public health importance. Previous case counts, which were last updated on April 26, 2021, are available for reference only and will not be updated moving forward.

Just like that, being asymptomatic – or having only minor symptoms – will no longer count as a “Covid case” but only if you’ve been vaccinated.

The CDC has put new policies in place which effectively created a tiered system of diagnosis. Meaning, from now on, unvaccinated people will find it much easier to be diagnosed with Covid19 than vaccinated people.

Consider…

Person A has not been vaccinated. They test positive for Covid using a PCR test at 40 cycles and, despite having no symptoms, they are officially a “covid case”.

Person B has been vaccinated. They test positive at 28 cycles, and spend six weeks bedridden with a high fever. Because they never went into a hospital and didn’t die they are NOT a Covid case.

Person C, who was also vaccinated, did die. After weeks in hospital with a high fever and respiratory problems. Only their positive PCR test was 29 cycles, so they’re not officially a Covid case either.

The CDC is demonstrating the beauty of having a “disease” that can appear or disappear depending on how you measure it.

To be clear: If these new policies had been the global approach to “Covid” since December 2019, there would never have been a pandemic at all.

If you apply them only to the vaccinated, but keep the old rules for the unvaccinated, the only possible result can be that the official records show “Covid” is much more prevalent among the latter than the former.

This is a policy designed to continuously inflate one number, and systematically minimise the other.

What is that if not an obvious and deliberate act of deception?
Dragon Bagua

Postby Dragon Bagua on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:54 pm

Then there is this. Remember when Biden came out and claimed vaccine was now approved? Not so. I just copy/pasted an excerpt explaining what was done. I suggest going to the link for full disclosure.

https://beckernews.com/44-new-docs-41120/

There’s Definitely Something Very Wrong with Pfizer-BioNTech’s ‘Full Authorization’ Docs

https://beckernews.com/44-new-docs-41120/

Attorney Robert Barnes got to the heart of the matter in a post on Wednesday night:

“There is no *available* FDA approved licensed vaccine,” Barnes said. “Here’s what is happening. If FDA approved & licensed COVID19 vaccine, it would have to revoke the EUA vaccines & subject the vaccine maker to more liability risk. So it only approved a future vaccine that isn’t ‘available’.”

When a user questioned his analysis with the extremely persuasive point “full stop,” Barnes countered with an indisputable point.

“Did you fail to read the part of the FDA letter where it said the licensed vaccine isn’t ‘available’ yet?” Barnes asked. “How is there ANY EUA vaccines when the law does not allow them if there is a licensed vaccine available?”

Dr. Robert Malone, who is described as the inventor of the mRNA and RNA as a drug, appeared on Steve Bannon’s war room on Monday and also delved into the Pfizer-BioNTech/Cominarty controversy.

“So, the little trick that they’ve done here is they have issued two separate letters… The Pfizer vaccine, which is what is currently available… is still under Emergency Use Authorization,” Dr. Malone said. “Once again, the mainstream media has lied to you.”

The entire vaccine rollout has broken the public trust — from the lies about “15 days to stop the spread” to the lie that the COVID vaccine prevents transmission and thereby protects “the public” — the pharmaceutical companies, as well as the Biden administration and its bureaucratic arms, no longer get the benefit of the doubt.
Dragon Bagua

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That