Bagua Zhang (Yan Dehua Manual) - New Hoodie/Tee

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Bagua Zhang (Yan Dehua Manual) - New Hoodie/Tee

Postby greytowhite on Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:15 am

Dope! Happy to support you. I think simpler designs might serve for greater longevity in the future. I have the red Xingyi hoodie and it's mostly peeled away on the back after 11 months.
greytowhite
Wuji

Postby wushutiger on Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:17 pm

Dope! Happy to support you. I think simpler designs might serve for greater longevity in the future. I have the red Xingyi hoodie and it's mostly peeled away on the back after 11 months.

Thanks! You mean the spear one? Ill ask Teespring whats up with that
wushutiger
Wuji

Postby greytowhite on Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:24 pm

wushutiger wrote:

Thanks! You mean the spear one? Ill ask Teespring whats up with that

Yes that design. My friend who does designs and shirt production locally said it's probably that the lines are too fine for the material to stay applied to the fabric and that friction in the wash can be sufficient to take it off. They replaced the first one we got because it had almost all worn away before it was even shipped to us and it looked like there was a patch of oil that the hoodie absorbed. The second was in perfect condition on arrival, Teespring quickly replaced it at no cost but the longevity of the design on the back is not great even turning it inside out prior to every wash. Probably just a nature of the beast issue more than anything.
greytowhite
Wuji

Postby wushutiger on Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:58 pm

Thanks for the info. So, with that, I have decided to only produce the "sublimated printing“ tees they offer from now on. Those dont wash out, but cost a bit more, but makes it worthwhile in my books. So I will gradually re-release all the designs off tees first and then see if they can do the hoodies with that print method as well.
wushutiger
Wuji

Postby wushutiger on Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:20 am

Last edited by wushutiger on Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
wushutiger
Wuji

Postby greytowhite on Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:05 pm

Thank you Byron for your quick response and addressing the issue. I'll keep the new link in mind!
greytowhite
Wuji

Postby greytowhite on Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:39 pm

Totally looking forward to the new t-shirts. XMASMUSHIN worked just fine and gave me space in the budget to upgrade shipping for the holiday.
greytowhite
Wuji

Return to Off the Topic