impeach bush day

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

impeach bush day

Postby meeks on Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:34 am

**Please circulate widely -- tell your friends to join the Call-in Day**

National Call-In Day for Impeachment

The crimes of this administration are enormous: a widespread policy of torture and murder; a war that has killed a million Iraqis, 4,000 U.S. service members and devastated the lives of so many more; sophisticated programs for spying on U.S. citizens; lying to the public.

The future threats posed are ominous. As Ramsey Clark recently wrote: "In his remaining eight months, President Bush will continue to threaten other nations in violation of international law and clearly intends to commit new aggressions in his belligerent presidency. If not stopped by impeachment he may strike Iran's nuclear projects and immerse the United States in avoidable war for a generation far more exhausting than any we have known."

Today, Tuesday June 3, is the National Call-In Day for Impeachment. Take a moment right now and call Rep. John Conyers, Chair of the House Judiciary Committee at 202-225-5126, 202-224-3121, 202-225-3951, 313-961-5670, or 734-675-4084. Demand that articles of impeachment be introduced by July 4.

Over one million people have voted to impeach Bush, Cheney and other high officials for high crimes and misdemeanors. It's time for Congressman Conyers to hear from you.

Make a donation today to support the impeachment movement by clicking here.

As Ramsey Clark wrote: "It is imperative that We, the People of the United States, demand of the Committee on the Judiciary of the House of Representatives and its Chairman John Conyers that they immediately commence consideration of the many allegations of impeachable offenses by President George W. Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney and other civil Officers of the Untied States and present a comprehensive Bill of Impeachment for Committee consideration by July 4, 2008.

"I ask every American who cares about the integrity of our government and the welfare of our People and those we assault to immediately demand Chairman John Conyers and the Committee on the Judiciary of the House of Representatives commence hearings on a Bill of Impeachment of President Bush, Vice President Cheney and others by July 4, 2008."

When you've made your call, please take a moment to encourage even just one friend to join with you and more than a million other Americans, and sign the referendum to Impeach Bush by going to our homepage: ImpeachBush.org. We will not rest until Bush and his cabal have been held accountable for war crimes, crimes against humanity and mass deprivation of civil rights and civil liberties. This is an unstoppable movement for justice.

Make your call now! This movement is making a difference. To support this campaign and the important work of the impeachment movement, please click this link and make an urgently needed donation.

-- All of us at ImpeachBush/VotetoImpeach.org
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Re: impeach bush day

Postby qiphlow on Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:09 am

it would be better if he had to go around to people's houses so folks could smack him upside the head.
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:12 am

qiphlow wrote:it would be better if he had to go around to people's houses so folks could smack him upside the head.

That would be awesome. I would apply for US citizenship in a flash if that was the case.
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:18 am

that's the day I need to go to Seattle for some all you can eat seafood at ToDai Restaurant...I'll be available for his visit too...
meeks
Administrator

Postby shawnsegler on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:17 pm

They have one of those (todai) here in portland...they any good?

S- likes all you can eat sushi
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Postby qiphlow on Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:05 pm

todai is very good, but go on a weekday for lunch. it's about 15 bucks cheaper than a weekend dinner price. and the crepes are awesome.
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby Walter Joyce on Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:20 pm

meeks, you rabble rouser you.

BTW, did you get my response to your pm?
The more one sweats during times of peace the less one bleeds during times of war.

Ideology offers human beings the illusion of dignity and morals while making it easier to part with them.
Walter Joyce
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:21 pm

I did, thank you Walter.

ToDai? My wife and I love that place... I mostly eat platefuls of dungeoness crab (all you can eat...) but the sushi is decent too. And the beef....and the...and the....

it's a decent restaurant, although on average it's about $25 or $30 for dinner menu - asian all you can eat seafood. We try to go every time we hit Seattle.
meeks
Administrator

Postby Michael on Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:15 pm

I can see it now, Conyers stands before the House and begins to speak about the articles of impeachment. I'm pretty sure I can guess his opening line:

"Where do I begin?"
Michael

Postby TaoJoannes on Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:17 pm

Darthwing Teorist wrote:
qiphlow wrote:it would be better if he had to go around to people's houses so folks could smack him upside the head.

That would be awesome. I would apply for US citizenship in a flash if that was the case.

But would you give up a $300 "tax relief" check for the chance to do it?
oh qué una tela enredada que tejemos cuando primero practicamos para engañar
TaoJoannes
Wuji

Postby Buddy on Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:50 pm

Ah, it's like kicking an old dog. Slap Cheney instead.
Buddy
Great Old One

Postby qiphlow on Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:07 pm

that'd be fun, too. but it's that goddam smirk that dubya gets on his face that makes me wanna smack him.
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby MikeC on Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:29 am

TaoJoannes wrote:
Darthwing Teorist wrote:

But would you give up a $300 "tax relief" check for the chance to do it?

What check?
:P
MikeC

Postby steelincotton on Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:51 am

MikeC wrote:What check?
:P

Mike, you're making too much money obviously. If you make more than $82,000 a year than you get nothing. ;D
steelincotton
Huajing

Return to Off the Topic